Course is aligned with ISACA and will give attendees the tools to take the official exam. It will give attendees the skillsets to govern and control enterprise IT and perform an effective security audit on any organisation. Attendees will gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems and learn the guidelines, standards and best practices of protecting them.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Prepare for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam
- Develop and implement a risk-based IT audit strategy in compliance with IT audit standards
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an IT governance structure
- Ensure that the IT organisational structure and human resources (personnel) management support the organisation’s strategies and objectives
- Review the information security policies, standards, and procedures for completeness and alignment with generally accepted practices