Course will give attendees the requisite skillsets to design, deploy and manage security architecture for your organisation. The course is aligned with ISACA best practices and is designed to help attendees pass the CISM exam.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Prepare for the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam
- Develop an information security strategy and plan of action to implement the strategy
- Manage and monitor information security risks
- Build and maintain an information security plan both internally and externally
- Implement policies and procedures to respond to and recover from disruptive and destructive information security events